RESUMPTION OF CONGREGATIONAL SERVICES AT CALVARY CONVENTION CENTRE AND CALVARY DAMANSARA HEIGHTS
We are delighted to announce that we can resume our services:
1. Two services, at 8:00am and 11:00am, at the Calvary Convention Centre beginning 21 March 2021. Children Ministry will run as well at 11.00am.
2. The 5pm service at Calvary Church Damansara Heights beginning 10 April
3. Our Wednesday Morning Watches and Friday Prayer Meetings will be combined with our worship services.
4. To comply with the SOPS for the holding of religious services,
We will be taking all health precautions at all our services including: temperature checks, contact tracing, wearing of masks and seating which meets the social distancing requirements
Those who are unwell, or belong to other high risk or vulnerable groups, such as the elderly CAN join us online as we will live stream the 8.00am Sunday worship service from the CCC.
RESUMPTION OF SERVICES FAQ
Sunday, 8am and 11am at Calvary Convention Centre (CCC)
We will live stream the Sunday 8am worship service
We will continue with our corporate prayer time during our worship services
We have children activities at 11am Sunday concurrent with services
There will be appropriate physical distancing in the worship services;
At DH, all seats are arranged with a spacing of 1.5 meters between seats
1. Seating will be spaced out with two empty seats between worshippers
2. Families are allowed to sit together but will maintain two empty seats on both sides
3. Rows will need to be filled from the center outward to avoid physical contact from people crossing each other to get to their seats
4. Every alternate row will be kept vacant
Yes, you may attend
We are following guidelines issued by the authorities:
1. Temperature screening
2. Contact tracing registration
3. Wearing of face masks
4. Providing hand sanitizer and encouraging hand washing
5. Maintaining a 1 meter physical distancing
6. Avoiding physical contact
7. We will sanitise all common areas and the auditorium after each service
Current restrictions do not allow for fellowship before and after services
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES OF CALVARY CHURCH IN THE LIGHT OF THE “MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER”
Prayer Meetings – Please keep the time you give to attend the prayer meetings on Wednesday morning and Friday evenings to pray as a family or as your personal prayer time. We will make available prayer items and a reflection on our website.
Worship Services – Our worship services at Damansara Heights and the Calvary Convention Centre will be combined and will be streamed online at 9.00am on Sundays on the Calvary Church YouTube Channel. This can be a time to build and strengthen your family altar.
Online giving – As part of your worship, you can pay your tithes, bring your offerings and fulfil your faith promises by giving online through the church website.
Calvary Kids – The Calvary Kids will have session on Sundays 11.00am.
Life Groups – The Life Group Pastor has made available lessons for your personal devotion
God who is good will keep you and bless you!
“Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.” (1 Chronicles 29:11)