Missionettes Five-Fold Purpose
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commands us – developing girls spiritually and mentally
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationship
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts, abilities and talents
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord
i. Club Levels
Missionettes is organised into six clubs:-
Rainbows Club – 3 to 4 years old
- Pledge: As a Rainbow, I will be a good helper, pleasing Jesus every day.
- Motto: Rainbows are helpers.
- Colours: Green and white, which stand for growth and purity
Daisies Club – 5 years old
- Pledge: As a Daisy, I will be happy, good, and helpful, letting my light shine for Jesus.
- Motto: Daisies tell about Jesus.
- Colours: Yellow and white, which stand for light and purity
Prims Club – 6 to 7 years old
- Pledge: As a Prim, I will be careful of what I say, where I go, and what I do; trying always to be my very best for the Lord Jesus, because I love Him.
- Motto: I will be kind and thoughtful
- Colours: Pink and white, which stand for kindness and purity
Stars Club – 8 to 10 years old
- Pledge: Having accepted Jesus as my Saviour, I will follow Him in service, in testimony, in attitude, and in relationships; striving always to glorify my Lord as a Star.
- Motto: I will follow Jesus.
- Colours: Blue and white, which stand for loyalty and purity
Friends Club – 11 to 13 years old
- Pledge: As Friends, we will be committed to Jesus Christ our Lord, Christian values, family, friends, and church; promising to encourage and provide accountability to one another.
- Motto: We are committed to God.
- Colours: Purple and white, which stand for commitment and purity
Girls Only Club – 14 to 17 years old
- Pledge: I pledge to reflect God in every part of my life: spiritual, social, emotional, and physical; and stand firm in my commitment to His, both now and in the future.
- Motto: Every day in every way I will boldly live for God.
- Colours: Red and white, which stand for boldness and purity