The Church recognizes the need to teach principles that will help youth (ages 12-23) and young adults (ages 21 to 35) develop spiritually, physically, mentally and socially.
- Teens Worship Experience is an engaging and fun worship experience catered for youths aged 12 to 14 years held every Sunday concurrently during the Worship Service at Calvary Convention Centre (except for the first Sunday of each month).
- Youth Life Groups is an excellent way to meet other youths on a more personal level to build authentic relationships and do life together. We meet bi-weekly at various locations. Click here for the LG directory.
- Youth Fellowship (CYF) provides opportunities for youths aged 12 to 21 years to connect with each other, encounter God through intimate worship and be equipped by the Word to impact their generation. We meet alternate Saturdays at Calvary Damansara Heights at 1.00pm.
Calvary Young Adults
- Young Adult Life Groups: An excellent way to meet other young adults in the same walk of life and build your network, walking through marketplace challenges and inspiring each other to define culture. They meet twice a month at various locations. Click here for the LG directory.
- Young Adult Fellowship: A safe space for to engage and discuss about current young adult issues and trends, equipping them to be positive influencers and culture definers in the marketplace.
Royal Rangers are for boys aged 6 to 17 years old and girls aged 12 to 17 years old. We are a mentoring ministry. We provide Christ-like character formation and servant leadership development for children and youths in a highly relational and fun environment. For more information, please click here.
Missionettes are for girls aged 3 to 17 years old and boys aged 3 to 5 years old. We help every boy and girl move towards a deep relationship with Jesus Christ and empower them to realize their importance and potential in the kingdom of God through mentoring and discipleship. For more information, please click here.